Sunday, 23 November 2014

Back with sweet friends...







After many years away from my little etsy store, I am re-opening grandy and baa on 28 November 2014.  But its a tiny bit different.  There are no tee-shirts or dresses or twirly skirts, for now at least...

This time there are sweet little friends for small people.  Something to hug tight or to sleep resting on.  A doll made of soft velvet to whisper to. Little bears and cats of soft woolens and silks to hold close.  An ear to chew and a tail to grasp. A bandit crocodile to plot with or a whale to journey the seas with.

I hope you like them.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Great to see you back! Good luck :-)

Michelle said...

Oh great! I'm compiling a guest curator list and now I can add you! xx

katiecrackernuts said...

Welcome back to the blogosverse. Good luck with the relaunch. They're lovely little characters.