Saturday, 17 March 2012

Moving...

Well 'moved' is more appropriate as we have done it. The nightmarish thing that it is - all the packing and cleaning and transporting of crap to a new place. A new place that is total chaos with all the unpacking and cleaning and finding places for all the crap.
I am exhausted from it all. We all are.
But we love the new house - all 400 meters from the old house. It's bigger and brighter and pretty and old. But I don't feel like this 'change is as good as a holiday.' I need a real holiday - one with a beach and the sun and housekeeping...

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Can't wait to see your new home. Moving is so irritating. Hope you can book that holiday soon ;)

Kate said...

Oh yes the actul moving part is horrible, hope the unpacking is not too painful.

katiecrackernuts said...

I've been in the house we're in longer than I've ever lived anywhere and still I look around and think about whittling cupboard contents down in case we move again. Too true. It is always nice to set up a new space.

Hope's Mama said...

Sing out when you're settled in. I'm coming to visit!