Monday, 1 August 2011

modern handmade child



(A cute Louis photo, my own modern handmade child)





Sometimes when I am organised (hmmm, that's not very often, I hear you say) I write for Modern Handmade Child, a super fabulous digital magazine all about families, making things, parenting and celebrating the 'handmade.'

I have been really fortunate to be able to interview some of my all time favourite Australian crafty people and have grand plans to interview (aka stalk) as many as I can in the near future. The Autumn Issue (it's a US based 'zine) will be out soon and, as a special heads up, I can tell you that you can read all about the amazingly talented Ms Doran and the clever people behind Umbrella Prints. There, you have the scoop first!

In the mean time, if you feel like it, you can read about me at the Modern Handmade Child blog. I am not so interesting but the rest of the blog is - have a look and say hello!

5 comments:

Amy said...

"cracking" photo! :)
xx

The Beetle Shack said...

Hello!!! I've just spent a while here, at your place. I can't believe you lived near here ( i see you know Jodi). It really is a small world!

Im glad to be joining in on your journey

xo em

Jeanette said...

Love the photo! And it was fun to read all about you and see pics of you too. x

sophie said...

What a cute squidgy bottom! The interview is great, you look beautiful.

ashley said...

i LOVE baby bottoms, so squishy!
love the mag too, thanks for sharing, x ashley