Monday, 5 April 2010

baby: 36 weeks

Here is another photo, another shot of the growing bump. I am not sure if it can still be classified as a bump - perhaps more of a hill or a mountain? You can see the bed hair and the half PJ/half street clothes look going on here. It was early(ish) and I am heavily pregnant so I think its OK. The skirt I am wearing, shirred waist and 80s inspired, has been the best 'around the house' article of clothing for this entire pregnancy. I think it cost $2.00 at one of my local op shops and the shirred waist has so cleverly grown along with me. It is so comfortable and even though quite unflattering on my hips and rear, it has been just the ticket.

I really could have brushed my hair...

13 comments:

Hope's Mama said...

You look absolutely lovely. Yummy Mummy!
xo

Kate said...

I agree, yummy mummy! You look gorgeous! X

ingrid said...

What a beautiful belly!
And I agree about shirring, it is a godsend to pregnant women.

Amber said...

Beautiful rach and you could have fooled me hair looks styled and lovely. Yummy mummy indeed, just in all your glowing glory...beautiful!!!

xxx

Kate said...

You are looking fantastic :) Who cares what you're wearing, as long as you're comfy!

sophie said...

Well I think you look beautiful!! Can't wait to see that baby!!!

Kerry. said...

Thank you very much for your kind comment. Good luck with your new arrival. Hope you're not feeling too uncomfortable....the last few weeks were a challenge for me...plus he was nine days late! Take care x

Jeanette said...

You look beautiful.x

zoesquid said...

It looks gorgeous (the bump and the skirt!) Best Wishes

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

Rach, you look gorgeous.

Am thinking of you.

Michelle said...

Gorgeous pic Rach! and your hair looks fab!

xx

Jessica said...

I just love, love, love that skirt! I want one just like it. You are looking amazing!!

emma said...

I found the shirred waist to be the most comfortable thing ever when pregnant. You look gorgeous rach, and I wouldn't have guessed that was a pyjama top!