Sunday, 21 March 2010

baby: 34 weeks

I am still here, with my growing tummy and my (some times) very large feet that now resemble some kind of marrow or squash. We have been away to Tasmania and back and have been busy getting some things ticked off the long list. Things moved and sorted and tidied and more plans made. And the weekends 'when were where 3' are fast disappearing...

The photos here were taken while in Tasmania, where we enjoyed cool nights and mornings and warm sunny afternoons. It was such welcome relief from the humidity of Sydney. I was lucky enough to borrow my fathers lovely camera, and although I didn't do much with it, it was so nice to use.



We picked apples from the old orchard and blackberries warm from the sun. We walked around the rivers, played with little cousins and friends and enjoyed being back in the country. My parents live in a wonderful house that was built in 1828 and it has been theirs for 45 years. I still love it and although have my own house and my own growing family, I still cannot help but think of this rambling old house as 'home'.

12 comments:

Kate said...

Hey, youre looking great! Not long to go now :-) Sounds like you had a very nice holiday.

tea with lucy said...

Looking gooooood!

Your holiday looks dreamy. Hope you got to take a bit of a break.

xo

Elise said...

Your parents house sounds delightful - what a wonderful place to return to.

You look wonderful and that bump is gorgeous.

I am just over 37 weeks now, so we are both on the home stretch. I hope that your swollen feet are not causing you too much grief and that you are feeling well.

Kate said...

You are looking great - your holiday sounded lovely.

katiecrackernuts said...

Hmmm, where did my comment go?

Michelle said...

It all looks so perfect Rach! I like the sound of your Dad, he seems wonderful.

Were you tempted to move back?

xx

Hope's Mama said...

Counting down with you, my friend. You look great.
xo

Jelly Wares said...

You look gorgeous, with your squash shaped feet and all... LOL!!!

Great phots and it sure does sound like you had a fantastic time in Tassie...

What a gorgeous home your parents must have, I can see why someday you'd love to have it as your own...

Hugs - Jodie :)

Tania said...

Hi Rach - love that belly! You look great.
Wow you folks place looks absolutely beautiful...
Love to catch up before your bundel arrives - but realise that it is getting incredibly close! If you feel up to it let me know.. Thursdays good
take care
Tania
xx

Polka Dot Daze said...

Oh it makes me so jealous to see a beautiful big belly like that!
You look beautiful! Enjoy!

Cindy said...

Sounds like a great way to prepare!

Jessica said...

Your parents' house is dreamy!!! Soon there will be four--its amazing how time flies!