Thursday, 28 January 2010

new in the shop...




Thank you for all the great advice on my last post. I am going to buy a few AIO nappies in a few brands you recommended and see what works. And I am currently 'bidding' on some hug a bub ring slings. So off to a good start. Keep the advice coming!

I have been 'working' on some of these for months. And months. Well when I say 'working' I mean pushing them to the side and forgetting about them. So fueled by the need to sew for the baby, I made my self finish these off and put them in the shop. There are more to come and when I finally get them done, I can focus on those tiny pants and little wraps and small bodysuits that are waiting to be tackled. And not to forget my big Minnie; requests have been made for very similar items to those she modelled. What good taste she has...



4 comments:

by marie-nicole said...

They look great!

Hope's Mama said...

These are just adorable. And if my friend has a girl in a few weeks, I'm going shopping at your shop.
I might also buy something for my sister, due with a girl in a few weeks also.
You're one clever mama.

Jessica said...

I absolutely love those jumpers! You are so talented!!

Kate said...

Those dresses are the cutest things I have seen for ages! I have such a weakness for a denim dress and yours are a great shape. LOVE the buttons and the pictures too!