Thursday, 15 October 2009

right now


I know Soule Mama writes these lists, as does my friend Jessica, so I am borrowing from them - I don't think they will mind. Here is my right now list. Right now for this day as we all know that tomorrow is another day...

Right now I am;

watching - well waiting for Saturday night for 'The Bill' - all slick and smick in its new format

smelling - the jasmine from our garden


reading - anything about China


enjoying - the sunshine, when we are lucky enough to get some

listening
- to Minnie's compilation car CD that include tracks by The Cure, Joan Armatrading,
Jai Laga'aia, Van Hallen, Playschool and Run DMC...

making - lots of collages with Minnie - we need PVA in bucket size containers

sewing - not nearly enough

drinking - Bickfords Lime Juice Cordial

wanting - to have dinner at Rick Stein's new restaurant

embracing - (literally) Minnie and Steve at every opportunity I get.

What are you doing right now?

6 comments:

Gillian said...

Oooh I love that cordial too.

Jo said...

What a lovely snapshot into your life, thanks Rach.
I have done the same list on my blog. Jo

Elise said...

Hello Rach

What a lovely post. I hear you when you talk about buying PVA glue in bulk! That lime juice cordial sounds so refreshing.

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

Great song choices from Mini!

Jessica said...

What a lovely list! I always love reading these and learning more about friends! My best-J

PottyMouthMama said...

I love the sound of Minnie's car compilation, they all sound like great tracks. Cute.