Tuesday, 4 August 2009

I am here...

I am back. Not that I have been away. Just away from this little place for a few days. Out enjoying the sunny days.
August is here. Spring is on its way. Trying to get the soil ready for planting. Scouring the roadsides for organic poultry manure that is not from battery hens. Pruning things like a crazy woman. Lots of standing and planning and dreaming of my Diggers catalogue. Lots of empty garden beds. A mad dog that is not so selective when it comes to weeding. The joys a having a garden


Some photos of us out and about while I get back into the swing of it.

Before the new haircut - photos posted soon...

A hill for rolling down...

Winter in NSW...


Looking for treasure



Dinner - thank you Gez and Neil Perry.

6 comments:

rachel @ tea with lucy said...

Oh how I love pouring over the pages of a Digger's Club catalogue!

These sunny days are just made for pottering in the garden, aren't they?

Poppy and Mei said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm...XXxx

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

Oh, she's such a poppet!

Michelle said...

It's lovely feeling spring in the air - my seeds form Diggers have arrived -can't wait for warmer weather to get planting!

That fish looks delicious! - I heart Neil...

zoesquid said...

Ooh NSW always looks so much warmer than here! Have read your previous posts and glad I missed all the fuss. Sounds like way too much negativity for me.

PottyMouthMama said...

Loving that girl of yours - and that divine skirt. My Tiny and I LOVE your skirt, and I try and pop it on her as much as possible. It's very much loved. x