Friday, 24 July 2009

moving right along...




Enough of all that stuff in the previous posts. Thank you for your comments and points of view - I do really value all the feedback I get here.

We were out last weekend and given it was sunny and unseasonally warm, Minnie had an ice cream. What am I saying - Minnie would eat ice cream in any weather. She had to go to the loo and asked her Daddy to hold the ice cream while I took her. (Some of you may know that Steve (Daddy) is on a gluten free diet)).
Minnie: Hold this (ice cream) Daddy but don't have any.

Daddy: I promise I won't.

Minnie: Really don't have any. It's FULL of gluten.


Oh, they are so clever, those little people.

Have a lovely weekend.


8 comments:

tiff said...

LOLOLOL, She is so smart.
Hope you have a nice weekend Rach.

sophie said...

SOOOOOO cute!!

Black Eyed Susie said...

What a bright girl. Love that outfit too.

JasperBoy said...

I'm with Suse, loving her vest!!

Smart move by Minnie, I hope Steve wasn't too tempted? I'd find it hard not to have a lick myself!

Jen in Melbourne

Michelle said...

Not only is Minnie super cute, she's super clever!!

Amber said...

Oh Rach that is so funny. She is a crafty act, such a smart little girl and damn cute too.
xxx

Loz and Dinny said...

She is a girl after my own heart ... super crafty icecream protector ... oh and I want her vest ... for myself ...

PottyMouthMama said...

Such gorgeous pics of Miss Minnie. Such a clever cookie.