Wednesday, 10 June 2009

skirts


I have a cold so I can't manage many words today. So in place of my usual ramblings, some photos of some new(ish) skirts. The brown floral skirt and matching bag were made by the Easter Bunny, who oddly uses the same grandy and baa labels that I do...
And a new skirt for 'school.'

Another skirt that the Easter Bunny left, featuring a self portrait.



This gorgeous skirt below was made my Mother. She is crazy good at sewing and quilting and knitting etc... And this little skirt for Minnie one first prize in the Midlands Agricultural Show this year. Every good skirt needs provenance...


11 comments:

Gillian said...

Oooh I like that apple one especially.
I've been making little girl skirts today too. One can never have too many.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I LOVE the apple skirt - let's make a deal. One for me, one for Matilda... You clever sewing lady you. x

sophie said...

oooh so many skirts so little time!! They are all so lovely, can't choose a favourite, although the first one has just the kind of colours and pattern that I am just lovin' right now.

Poppy and Mei said...

Oooooooooo! So wanty! XXxx
(My word ver is "nonflu", this I wish for you! ;) )

NanaJan said...

I love the skirt made by your Mother - she's very creative.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love the apple skirt- it is nearly as cute as your model!!

Jessica said...

Those skirts are all so sweet! I can't pick a favorite!!!

Jemma said...

Love the skirt by your mother, such great fabric choices.

E and T said...

Hi Rach

Those skirts are gorgeous. Minnie has the sweetest skirts. I love the one you made for Easter and the one your mother made is adorable.

Elise

Black Eyed Susie said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. Obviously creative talent runs in your family. Love the skirts.

Been meaning to thank you for your lovely comment on my blog around Mother's Day. It meant a lot for me to get so much support. Thanks.

Cindy said...

I hope you are feeing better - I so love your skirts and your applique as always is AMAZING. How cute is that rabbit!!