Thursday, 18 June 2009

if only I could trade places...

I had wanted to post some shots of some new sewing I have done but this gloomy wet weather is playing havoc with my photography (that sounded really pretentious but a blurry dress or a over-flashed out applique is not that pretty).

So instead here are some photos of the luckiest member of this household. Oh, to spend 23 hours a day snuggled under those white sheets and most probably the warmest doona in the world.






And thank you for your sweet comments - I am feeling much better.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bella would be soooo envious if she saw these shots!! Oody XXXX

katiecrackernuts said...

I know, I know. We don't have a cat, but the dependent adults spend a good deal of their days like this. Grrrr.

Poppy and Mei said...

Move over, puss...XXxx

Jessica said...

Lucky cat!

Barbara said...

Perfect.

xxx