Wednesday, 1 April 2009

time flies...

...when you have a puppy that is a handful, a pre-schooler that is very, very busy and a kitchen that is minus a dishwasher!

Firstly, thank you for all your sweet comments about Hazel. I have heard that she is really happy in her new home. I have been working on Daisy and Elsie today (on a-line denim dresses) and hope to show you later in the week.

Molly the wuffler is proving to be one very strong willed young puppy. She is not so little (weighs about 9kg) and thinks that she is the boss of the world. Lets just say she is not too happy about realising that in fact in this pack, she is at the bottom of the list.

Minnie has become an expect dog trainer (and the bossy Miss Molly actually listens to her). Minnie got to listen to Molly's chest at the vet's this week and spent much of the visit examining Molly just has our vet had been doing. Then Minnie gave a very informative presentation on bacteria, sewage treatment, and from her speciality (gastro-intestinal medicine) a short summary on the 'story of farts.' Miss Minnie is very well informed regarding all matters pertaining to the gut and its products...

So a couple of pictures of the wuffler for you today. Oh and my advice of the day is not to let your puppy eat the persimmons off the tree or those found rotting underneath...




10 comments:

sophie said...

what happens when she eats the persimmons? or don't I want to know???

BTW we have no dishwasher either...sometimes I get the feeling Andrew would trade me in for one!

jodi said...

oh she's adorable. and i'll bet she's a time waster too

JasperBoy said...

Enjoy those puppy days, they'll go even quicker than Minnie's baby days if you can believe it.

Jasper will be five this year (sigh).

Jen in Melbourne

Amber said...

Oh god she is cute, yes very cheeky, but in the still form just so perfect.
Rach if ever i am needing such pooch training i know to head to Minnie...hehehhe
Very cute!

Cindy said...

The will only increases with size I fear. It is amazing what can work through their tums though, shoes, chalk, cars, crayons, paper oh the endless list.

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

You can just tell that some dogs are willfull by the glimmer in their eye, I can see Molly's glimmer! Much better than a dosile one though - I use this about Parker too BTW!

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

Rach, shop is 'Shorties' I had a market stall a couple of weeks back, and the owner was there, I had a few summer things in my stall, and she asked if I'd do some winter girls!!
West German pots are rare in Oppy's these days, they are pretty tightly held by collectors, we bought most of ours before the trend took off.

Angie said...

Oh she is adorable! My partner wants to get a puppy (succession planning he calls it!) I'm not so keen given in a few months we will have baby no. 3 arriving. Looking forward to seeing Daisy and Elsie.

Angie said...

Oh & I forgot about the dishwasher....about a year ago we had finally saved enough money to build a deck on the back of our place. It is fabulous, but at the same time friends parents gave us their old dishwasher. I quickly hacked out a space in our tiny kitchen & had it installed. My partner still can't believe I rave on about the dishwasher more than the deck!

Jackie said...

"The Story of Farts"!! Heh heh. She kills me! Such a funny kiddo.
xoxox