Wednesday, 18 March 2009

the wuffler...




I promise that I will not dedicate every post to tales of Miss Molly the Dog. Well, I promise to try at least...

Molly is a wuffler. You know, that sweet little noise they make when they bury their heads into your lap or roll around when you rub their belly. The wuffler. We heart the wuffler.

She is settling in very well and only cries a little at night. So we sit with her. She has slept through the last 2 nights. Minnie was 2 before that happened. Perhaps we should have tried Minnie in the big snugly bed in the back hall with a couple of chew toys...

Miss Molly loves to chew her toys and pigs ears. Gross, I hear some of you say. And yes, they are a little revolting but she loves them and has not noticed our shoes because of her pigs ear obsession. She pounces and throws things and will sit for a treat. She comes when I call and ignores Steve he tries. She wags that tail madly when she see Minnie. I hear squeals of delight from the garden and shouts of 'chase me Molly, chase me...' Just perfect.

Yesterday I had to whip up a design for the shop in honour of Miss Molly the Wuffler. This is of course a grown up Miss Molly (her very grown up name is Elljoa Sweet Dalia). I think the applique on the back says it all. Miss Molly will no doubt walk all over us...

9 comments:

Gillian said...

The paw prints on the back are a lovely touch. Your little wuffler is very cute.

Michelle said...

Oh! All so adorable!

Cindy said...

That shirt is so cute as is Miss Molly. Lets hope she sticks to chewing the ears and not the shoes (we haven't had much luck on that front in our house.)

JasperBoy said...

Please keep telling your puppy stories.

Now you really do tick all the boxes for me.......
Crafts - check.
Dog Adventures - check.
Family and Minnie tales - check.

Fab blog! Thanks for continuing to share.

Jen in Melbourne (and woof, woof Jasper)

Skye Rocket Sews said...

Very cute puppy!!!
I'm loving your Hazel dress/top in your shop! So cute!!!!

sophie said...

How could you not stare at Molly all day, she is adoreable!!

I love he new shirt, so cute.

sue said...

Oh how adorable is that shirt with the little paw prints. Your Miss Molly is just so adorable, and I think I would prefer the chewing of pigs ears instead of shoes too.

Jo said...

LOL at her 'sleeping through'! She is gorgeous.

tiff said...

I love that shirt and I love sweet Mollie.