Friday, 20 March 2009

hello autumn, my old friend


I am getting over my end of summer blues. The weather has been perfect - cool mornings and warm days. The oppressive humidity has gone and left in its wake lovely sweat free sunny afternoons.

Clothesline tents and some music in the shade.

And a budding photographer let loose with the camera. Sadly no photos of Minnie in action as I am out of film for all those 'old fashioned' camera's we have. (ed: the two photos below are taken by Minnie - she took a series of things in the garden and they are great. I just wish I had taken photos of her taking photos...)



Have a lovely weekend where ever you are.
x

7 comments:

zoesquid said...

Its hot, hot, hot down here in Melbourne again. Bring on Autumn I say!

sophie said...

Such gorgeous photos Rachael. Your yard looks super inviting, especially the tent.

Michelle said...

beautiful photos Rach.

I'd love a clothesline tent, but the grass is too scratchy and full of jack jumpers!

Jelly Wares said...

I love this time of year and your pics have captured it just perfect....

Take Care
Jodie :)

Jessica said...

Spring just arrived for me...but autumn-it's my favorite!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Trish.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

gorgeous pictures , we have the same guitar.

We scored some hand me down G & B long sleeve t shirts (dinosaurs and Breakfast ones ) and I wanted to drop by and say how gorgeous they are.

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

Fantastic photos, really like the hot pink, fuzzy ball with the intense green grass, a great colour combo. (My Little P has that same talking Lola Doll, how gorgey is it?!)