Saturday, 14 February 2009

to cheer you up...


if you need it on this day of hearts and roses.
I couldn't resist posting this photo of one of the Molly's. You see we are not sure which little girl puppy we are getting - the breeder will keep the one that ticks all the boxes and we will get the other. I am sure they will both be perfect. So this is Molly 1 or Molly 2...

As Steve is working overseas for 2 weeks (1 down, 1 to go) we are feeling a little drained, a little lonely (and me, a little tired). We received some photos today of the puppies - what a lovely thing to cheer us up.

And we had a little skype time with our darling one... thank goodness for VOIP cleverness!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

They sure are cute - what fun you will have.

On your own for two weeks is tough - hope you get lots of presents on Steve's return!

Amber said...

Oh rach, Molly is PERFECT...oh god she is cute. I am here for company, chats and anything else needed while feeling lonely. Hope you are well. There must be a playdate this week.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Selina said...

Oh I have a Molly too, shes a red cattle / kelpie mutt from the pound. I bought her as a puppy eight years ago, I hope your Molly brings just as much fun and love as my Molly does.

xx