Tuesday, 3 February 2009

new...



in the shop today. Montgomery Moose and a plane, 'XMC Airlines,' named after a little boy who likes planes (and trains, and cars, and trucks and diggers and motorbikes...)

And that is not food on Minnie's face - its marker pen (washable). We were playing a game that involved lots of orange spots, the Dr's bag and of course, Dr Minnie. I love her conversation when I am the patient - 'Now, your blood pressure. Would you like it high or low'? And 'does the 'jection hurt? Let me do it more times then. Lots of times is good.' And 'mmm, let me see about this pain...'

I am feeling much better now. The orange spots washed off my face, mostly...

4 comments:

visionhandbags said...

Love these designs - and the aeroplane is such a great one for little boys (and little girls of course!). Finally handed over Rosie shirt to my niece at Christmas time - I wished I was small enough to fit into it - it is just so cute!

Kate said...

Lol, I used to play doctors when I was little; I even had my own mini doctors kit! Love the new t-shirts, very cute.

Brierley & Clover said...

Ooohh, I'm loving that Japanese leaves fabric from Spotty set on the horizontal - looks fab!

jodi said...

love the deer. i'm guessing you can put any of your designs on to a blue shirt, right? If i buy any more white shirts I'll have to buy napisan in bulk.