Wednesday, 11 February 2009

handmade help - NSW central coast/north sydney crafters

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in getting together to sew/knit/chat/stuff (softies) for the Handmade Help appeal? No details as yet - just seeing if anyone would be interested?

Please send me an email if you are and I will get busy and sort something out. Happy to hold it here at the blue house on the (not so) sunny central coast (an hour or so from Sydney up the F3).

I had added a couple of my applique designs that I am more than happy for people to use for tee-shirts (or on any clothes) for the appeal. Sorry about the images - they are scans as I have no idea how to add them as groovy PDFs (fabrics samples shown as drawings were for a wholesale order).



4 comments:

MoziEsmé said...

Great idea - wish I was in a position to help...

Tania said...

HI Rach,
Yes I'd love to! Keep me in mind when your organising.
Love your dollsT - Too cute!

Jo said...

I could maybe drive up to, just wouldn't have that much time at your place because I need to be back for school pickups (unless it was a Sat??)
Keep me posted if you go ahead and I will try hard to make it.

Jo

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

Rach, I'll send you an email regarding this. Great idea.