Saturday, 14 February 2009

handmade help - little update


As you can see, I have a very willing assistant here, helping me out. She found the doll, my stuffing stick and the 'wool' and decided to help me out. I will be selling a doll for the handmade help fund - I will let you know when she is dressed and ready to go!

My sweet friend and I have been talking about the fires with our children, as I am sure everyone has been doing. They now talk about sending books to the children and making toys and randomly saying 'lets send this to the children.' I think instilling a sense of charity and generosity and of giving is one of the most important things we can teach our children.

Wonderful people have started sending in their creations. As I wrote before I will hold/collect things here for a while and send it all down to Melbourne. If its easier, please send things directly to;

Handmade Help
C/-Meet Me at Mikes
63 Brunswick Street
Fitzroy VIC 3065

I am happy to collect handmade help items for the Central Coast (NSW), Northern Sydney area and possibly inner Sydney. Just flick me an email if you have any questions.

Keep up that sewing!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Hey there lovely,

You have been tagged by me...come take a look...xxx

Sarah-Jo said...

Rachael Ive finished off some skirts,shorts and lil bags but to save you time and $ on postage I will just send them directly to Meet me at mikes, thanks for the address much apprecitated :)