Thursday, 1 January 2009

a new year, new hope and new possibilities...




new years day 2009, pearl beach
So the year is over. And a new year has begun. I am pleased that 2008 is over. Loosing our baby Alice was the worst thing that has ever happened. 2008 was not such a good year.

So I am looking forward to what a new year may bring. What exciting things could be on the horizon? What could unfold in the next 365 days?

I am sure there will be tears and sad times and days when I feel that 2009 is as crap as 2008. I know there will be days when I am so angry that Alice wont be here.

But there will be days when we laugh and sing and dance in the garden and grow to love our blue house even more.

I hope that you join us in this new year. This new year of hope and new possibilities.

We wish you a year of smiles and laughter and not too many tears.
x

7 comments:

Amber said...

Oh Rach,
I so believe this will be a good year. Sorry for your loss, may you only feel happiness and joy this year.
Can't wait another catch up.
You are a delight...xxxxx

Jackie said...

Here, here, Rach.
xoxox

Jessica said...

It has been so wonderful to *meet* you this year. Here's to 2009-may it bring smiles and memories. Those pictures of the beach certainly made my day today...it was very snowy and cold, cold, cold here. So cold that my hike in the woods got cut short on account of no feeling in the fingers and toes...

Kate said...

All the best for 2009; I hope it exceeds your expectations.

Dick and Dora said...

It was lovely to meet you briefly in the crazy lead up to Christmas. I hope you had a lovely restful time with your family and I look forward to keeping in touch in 2009. x

tiff said...

Amen Rach, Amen to that.

katiecrackernuts said...

A ha. I know that beach. Tee hee.