Monday, 1 December 2008

shameless plugging...

I know, switch off now if you don't want to read a post of shamless plugging... But you see I have some very clever friends and I am actually helping you out. I imagine that some of you are like me and have not perhaps done very much shopping for Christmas or the holidays or Hanukkah... So I thought I would help you out by showing you some creations from some super clever and super lovely people I know. All handmade, all based in Australia.

Harriet and Tim (from Hobart) from Dick and Dora make the most gorgeous acrylic and wooden jewellery - I have this brooch and a bird necklace. Lovely! Get it here.

Selina makes very cute pants for very cute bottoms (obviously not mine...) and hats for sweet little heads. Selina has a shop here.



Looking for cards? Look no further my friends. Check out Wendy's range here.



And a new comer - my darling friend Tania from MYlittleFERRETS is making tote bags for boys and girls. She is getting ready to add her beautiful creations to her shop so check back often to have a look. You can get them in person here at the moment...

6 comments:

Tania said...

OMG - did you hear me squeal from there? thank you dear, kind Rach for you shamless plugging of my little bags.... what a lovely gesture. Made my day!
Now best get my act together and get that shop up and running!....
Catch up with you soon. xoxo

Michelle said...

Oh those totes are gorgeous! And I'm looking forward to the Mothers Market this weekend to add to my collection of Dick and Dora Christmas decorations - love Harriet's stuff¡

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

Shameless, I love it - going right now to have a look at those gorgeous cards.

PS. My brother lives at Nambour, and I bought some 'Wild Things of Noosa' last Christams as Yumundi Markets - lovely dresses.

Jelly Wares said...

Plug away Rach.... Thanks for sharing some of your extra clever friends with us all...

Jodie :)

Poppy and Mei said...

Yay!
I was at Selina's looking at the bum ruffles, sooooo cute!
Oh, yeah! You forgot to plug you! XXxx

Dick and Dora said...

Hey thankyou. I know its a bit belated, but I'm just playing catch up with my favourite blogs in between trying to clear out the airing cupboard and make Christmas crackers! xx