The lovely Emma tagged me (ages ago) in the 'quirky yet boring facts.' This is light on the quirky and heavy on the boring...
1. I hate tight underpants.
2. I prefer to sleep on the side of the bed that is closest to the door.
3. I don't like rats tails. Rat bodies are OK but they have the tail of a reptile and that is just not right.
4. Sometimes I take sugar in my coffee and tea then sometimes I don't. I like to keep people guessing.
5. I swear like a trooper in the car. I try not to swear like a trooper in the car because my little co-pilot can also swear like a trooper. Not such a good thing.
6. I do not own any yellow clothes but I love my yellow handbag and my yellow shoes (but not at the same time).
7. I dream of finding small country towns that have wonderful bakery's and rambling junk stores. That's all I need.
I am not going to tag anyone on this one as I know everyone in the blogging world has done it already. But feel free to leave a quirky fact in the comments section.
And one of the sweetest people I know, Mary-Beth, awarded me this sometime back - thank you for thinking of me.