Monday, 8 September 2008

A little update...


My husband thinks I have completely lost my mind but between all the packing, the lawyers, the million phone calls with utilities and removalists and insurance companies, I have finished some new designs for the shop. They will be added later today and tomorrow. At this stage the designs are only available in the size and style shown but come October, they will be available for custom orders along with my old favourites.

Some of my range is now being stocked by Made590 - a very cool shop in Newtown, Sydney. 590 King Street for any locals... As some of you know, I never just wrap my orders - they all come in handmade bag. The bag pictured features Mervin the Slightly Mad Dog and is for the order for the lovely Christine at Made590.

Off for my 19-20week scan tomorrow. I think we are the only people in the world who are not finding out what they are having. It seems that people can no longer wait for the lovely surprise.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

That bag is so cute! Good luck with your scan tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rach - congrats on getting your designs at Made590. I know that shop and love it.
Good luck with scan - are you taking Minnie?
Great bag - oh to be a clever and talented as you!
Taniaxx

jodi said...

There's not many surprises in life anymore and the news of a new baby (boy or girl) makes so so many people happy. We didn't find out and no matter how many children we have we will never find out. It is too great an experience - the wondering, the dreaming - to give up. Blessings for your scan and enjoy this pregnancy journey.

E and T said...

Hi Rach

What a wonderful achievement to have your some of your range being stocked in Made590.

All the best for your scan tomorrow. Half way already!!

Lots of love
Elise

Nikki said...

Yay! Great to see your work getting out there. You must be SO BUSY to fit it in around everything.

How exciting - the 20-week scan!!