Thursday, 14 August 2008

Still here....


I have been an absent blogger, not delivering on my promises of finished tutorials and photo's of re purposed softies. Its just been very hectic and not showing an signs of slowing down. Guests here from overseas and interstate. House purchase is moving along and mid September looks like the end of settlement! Then comes the big move. Moving tips will be greatly appreciated - we have moved a lot as a singles and as a childless couple but this will be the first move with Minnie and her 7 million books and 37 thousand toys. Help, please...

Starting to feel little flutters so I think all is well with little Buttons. Definitely looking pregnant these days.

I will be back with more, one fine day...

4 comments:

Anna said...

First off, GREAT PICTURE!!! Totally cute!

I love the little flutters, I miss being pregnant (just the second trimester!).

We're getting ready to move too. Our house is just a couple of weeks away from being ready and I have started to pack. My mom took my two oldest girls out of town for a week which has been great. It's amazing how much JUNK a family of 5 can accumulate.

Selina said...

KEEP IN TOUCH!

tiff said...

Here is my tip: garbage bags, LOTS of garbage bags, good for throwing away stuff, good for the last minute scoop and save.

charlotte said...

oooh what exciting news! and moving and being pregnant - how familiar that all sounds!!