Sunday, 27 July 2008

babies, sewing, and a sale...


Thank you all for your lovely comments about our wonderful news. I have a permanent smile on my face. Minnie is happily telling people about the baby in mummy's tummy. She likes to pretend that she has different animals growing in her tummy!

I WILL complete the applique tutorial soon. I am just madly finishing some orders as I have closed the shop to all new orders for a while as I will be spending every spare second packing - the vendor has finally agreed to accept our amended offer on the house! However, I am having a little sale over at the shop, just to lighten the packing load... I will be adding a hoodie and some other tops (tee-shirts and long sleeved tops) that are all on sale and ready to ship.
I will be back with that tutorial soon and some photos of my softie that I made as a part of the repurposing challenge over at Linaloo. Its a rather interesting little fellow and some how I don't think I will have any requests to have him in my etsy store...
I hope you are having a lovely weekend.

2 comments:

Nikki (Mother of the Devil Child) said...

Yay for you guys Rach! That's awesome about the babe.
Sorry I've been such a slack commenter of late... love all your work.

xo

E and T said...

Hi Rach

I am so happy for you and your family. What wonderful news, I am looking forward to following you on your journey as you prepare for the arrival of your second baby. Congratulations and I'll be praying for a happy and healthy pregnancy. Minnie will make such a beautiful big sister.

When I was pregnant, my little girl thought everyone had a baby in their tummy, including my dad.

All the best with your packing my friend.

Love
Elise.