Friday, 23 May 2008

food and fevers and forest friends...



I have been adding some new designs to my range, with more to follow over the next week or two.


I have a cold and I am not happy. I never get colds. Well, hardly ever and when I do they only last for 24 hours. Once I even had a 12 hour cold. All done and dusted in 12 hours. I think I am a medical miracle. However, this one is up to about 30 hours and seems to have set in. The killer sore throat was over in the first 8 hours, 8 more for general aches and and another 12 for just feeling miserable and feverish. The last 2 hours has seen the arrival of the runny nose and sneezing. Please be no more than a 36 hour cold as I have a child to care for and a husband who is about to go travelling overseas for work for a week. Please, cold god, be kind to this mother...


Have a lovely weekend.

10 comments:

Anna said...

So sorry to hear that you're sick. I still have my cold, I actually think it's turned into a sinus infection... YUCK! I love your new t-shirt designs, the squirrel is ADORABLE! Hope you get better soon.

Jo said...

Hope you feel better soon! I can so relate - it always happens at the hardest time. Really looking forward to seeing your new designs - but make sure you rest first:)

tiff said...

I'm really sorry to read you are sick. Hope you feel better soon.

I love both of those new designs. I can feel another spree coming on!
Friends already have tabs on I & N's when they grow out of them.

Eva said...

This is my first time here and I am loving it. That sandwich looks delicious.

E and T said...

I love the new cute designs you have added to your range. They are so fun and vibrant.

Colds have their own special way of making you feel sick enough to feel absolutely miserable. I hope that you are feeling better soon.

Wising you rest and a speedy recovery.

Love
Elise.

Poppy & Mei said...

Oh crap!
Colds suck.
I'm sending you vicksy, hot lemon & honey vibes.
Get ya bum over to mine & enter the give-away, that ought to cheer you up...Xxx

Ruth said...

Wow! They are absolutely fantastic! Sorry to hear you have been sick :-(

13mimosa said...

I love the big breakfast. It reminds me of something I used to see in the UK in a can, it had all that and more inside!

the tumtum tree said...

Oh, I am soooo jealous! I just tried my first applique....not even in the same ballpark as yours. The pattern play, the embroidery....I'm drooling. So crisp!

Kirsten said...

I surfed into you through Bex and I just want to say I love the little shirts in your shop, they are great! I especially love the one with breakfast on it, so fun!