Thursday, 10 April 2008

lesson 1: christian dior lipstick does not come off the couch


I think you can workout what happened...

My advice is not to leave your favourite $40.00 lipstick that is cased in gorgeous shiny gold anywhere visible and accessible to a Bower bird of a toddler. See this happened 2 days ago and I discovered that lipstick does come off a leather sofa, albeit with special leather cleaner and lots of hard work. But yesterday I discovered that hiding the lipsticks (yes that would be 2 $40.00 lippies) on the top of the bookshelf is not really hiding them.
That's when I discovered that Christian Dior lipstick does not come off the fabric couch.
Today's outing is to the upholstery cleaners...

5 comments:

Poppy & Mei said...

Well...at least she has good taste! ;) Xxx

Selina said...

OMG! I have a white couch and a 16 month old and thanks to that post I am now more scared than ever! Perhaps being a boy he won't know good lipstick when he sees it...

Jelly Wares said...

Oohhh, too cute... The pic that is not the lippy on the fabric couch...

Jodie :)

Kris said...

Still, it's a great colour on her ...

Lu calls it lip paste. I don't wear make-up so it's particularly exotic. She eyes off her grandmother's stash anytime we visit Brisbane and Mum's not taking my warnings seriously. It might be time to link to this post - it's like a public service announcement!

E and T said...

I have discovered your blog through a recent comment you left on SouleMama's blog. Your comment caught my eye because I am a fellow Aussie blogger who has also ordered her book - except I still have not received mine as yet.

I just wanted to let you know that I have visited and as a SAHM I've really enjoyed reading through your blog.

Your little girl is adorable and thanks for the heads up about leaving shiny things anywhere within eyesight of a curious little one.