Monday, 7 April 2008

failure and success




Well I tried but only managed 2 out of the 7 postings for 'simply still' week. And they were not very good photos. Thank goodness it wasn't a photo a day for a year type challenge - I would have looked so uncommitted...

This past week as been a little crazy in our house with Minnie's tantrums. They seem to have settled down a little over the weekend. Must have been something happening in the land of Minnie development. Her imagination is really blooming with lots of dress up and pretend games. I love it. I love dressing up so I am quite pleased when I get the chance to be the silver rocket ship or the farmer or the chef.

Earlier last week my etsy store, and one design in particular, was featured on this website. I was tickled pink! It was the first that this has happened. Thank you.

I have a busy week ahead - quite a lot of sales = quite a lot of work.

Daylight savings has finally ended here - that always makes me a little sad.

8 comments:

Kate said...

I hear you about tantrums! Luckliy it's usually only one at a time.
Great news about being featured - you have lovely designs.

Jelly Wares said...

Great picks, especially the first one. What a great top!!

Great to hear you've had loads of Etsy love, you deserve it all your work is just gorgeous!!

Jodie ;)

Mary Beth said...

What lovely work you do! Thanks for dropping by my blog, Rach, and the very kind words.
Mary Beth

Poppy & Mei said...

WOOT! Fabulous on the recognition front. You deserve it!
As for the tantrums you don't deserve those! I bought "Raising Your Spirited Child." It helped us alot. Look into it, see what you think...Xxx

Jo said...

Congrats on your Etsy acclaim, your ceations are so cool, you deserve it.
Hope the tantrums are calming down. Jo

Jo said...

That should read 'creations'. LOL

Sarah Epstein said...

Awesome rocket tee Rach! I love it!

I'm off to visit your shop as I haven't been in for a little while.

Sarah :o)

melissa said...

Yea! Congratulations!