Monday, 31 March 2008

weekend


Who would know its not summer - we spent yesterday morning at the beach. We only intended to go for a walk and to search for crabs in the rock pools (Minnie is very interested in the comings and goings of crabs) but ended up in the water. Of course when I was asked if we needed our swimming gear, I said no. Luckily Steve had grabbed a towel. Minnie had a great time splashing around we loads of other children. I got a little wet (jeans don't roll up that far...) Also left the camera at home - not a good example of my organisational skills.

I also finished some sewing that is for a friend to give as a gift to a brand new baby. I also finished some etsy orders and got a load more over the weekend. With etsy and off-esty orders I have about 15 things to sew this week. Mmmmm.

The funeral for Jackie's husband is tomorrow (Tuesday) - she shall be in our thoughts.

2 comments:

Jo said...

I have been thinking about Jackie too, even though I don't know her.

Very cute softie, love the monogram idea.

You are very lucky to live near the beach....wish I did too.

Selina said...

Great etsy shop, your tshirts are really well done, happy I discovered your blog!