Monday, 3 March 2008

Weekend


Another weekend over - boo hoo. Planned a trip to the zoo but the weather was not grand so we did some things closer to home. I finished some sewing for my shop and planned another 50 things to do... I have a million ideas for things for Minnie - skirts, dresses, blouses but I just always seem to have other peoples sewing to do. This week I aim to make something new for Minnie... Lets so how that goes.


Off thrifting this morning - I love it! I haven't shared any finds on here but will do.

4 comments:

Jo said...

Rach, those new designs are GORGEOUS!! You are so clever!!
I love thrifting too, don't get much time for it though. Can't wait to see your finds.

melissa said...

I LOVE your little teeshirts. The breakfast plate is so hilarious! Especially since eating that sort of breakfast with bacon, is a bit anachronistic in our day.

I am Jen said...

I love this design...so much!

Anna said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I just checked out your Etsy shop and WOW, you are truly talented. I love Edwina the Elephant and Gustav and Gretel!