Wednesday, 5 March 2008

A thrifting we did go...






As promised, here are some snaps of my recent thrifting adventures. I love the sewing basket - it has already been put to use.


The little appliqued place mat and napkin were 10cents each - amazing. I love buying things that have been lovingly made by someone and wondering about the place it come from, was it loved, has it travelled far, and were will it end up?


The orange place mats are just very groovy and may end up being reborn as 2 small clutch bags. Or who knows - they may like to become something else...


The lovely Jen suggested that we take a self portrait and write some things that we love about ourselves - that is my project tomorrow...

2 comments:

Jo said...

That sewing basket is sweet, I bet Minnie will have her eye on that one day soon.

Poppy & Mei said...

Stop it! (not really!) You are making me cry! Xxx