Thursday, 20 March 2008

This funny blogging world we live in...




I am just amazed at how wonderful this whole blogging caper is. Take today. I had a morning that started well, had a super high point watching Minnie sing and dance and jump her little heart out at Kindergym (imagine a petite 2 year old leading all the other 2 and 3 year old's in a jumping song, thinking for a minute that she was the instructor) and then it went downhill. I can't really go into detail but I was a bit upset and cross at the same time about something that I shouldn't be (clear as mud?)

Anyhooo I came home and did a little sewing and popped into the world of blog to visit some 'friends.' This is were the day suddenly improved. That darling Jackie of Mothering Nature fame linked me with a 'You Make My Day Award.' I nearly cried. Thank you Jackie - you really, really did make my day. Amazing that this can happen by someone I may never meet, may never talk too but get to know more and more each day.

I am new to these 'awards' but think I list some people? Not sure how I do this (I don't think I can award Jackie but she gets one anyway)...
Jo because she amazes me with her ability to study at Uni and run a busy house. And because she has a crazy hen...
Melissa because her amazing talent inspires me to sew things that are a little less ordinary
That Little Red Caboose because simple things like coffee and eggs in nests become truly, truly beautiful
Anna because her photo's are brilliant and her babies are even more brilliant
Kate because her toys are the best
Jen because I just don't know how she does it all
Susan because she dedicates her time to helping these most wonderful children

So please all know that I enjoy visiting you every day or so and know that you are always very welcome here at my place...

Happy Easter to those that may celebrate it. And a happy long weekend to those that don't.
xxx



9 comments:

Jackie said...

I am so glad that it made your day a little brighter, Rach! I really enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day...so I was spreading the joy! I hope your day is better today!
Happy Spring! oops! It's Fall there isn't it? Happy Fall!

Poppy & Mei said...

Oh a brand new friend to fall in love with!
I'm gunna hang out here for a while then check out those links, 'K? Xxx
(I'm going to put you on my link list if that's cool?)

Rach said...

Poppy and Mei - please hang out for a while and come back! Would love you to add me to your link list!

I am Jen said...

Oh, you are so sweet. Thank you. Enjoy your weekend! xo

Poppy & Mei said...

I just came back to say I am visiting from my link list that you are now on! Yay! Xxx

ArtsyChaos said...

Sounds like you have wonderful friends ! Happy Easter to you in cyberland. :)

Anna said...

Wow! Thankyou, thank you, thank you!

Yarrow said...

Hello, nice to "meet" you. Lovely blog.

Jo said...

Thank you Rach, you are a sweety, and have made my day!!