Thursday, 13 March 2008

these are a few of my favourite things...



I thought I would dedicate the next few posts to some of my favourite things. Of course Minnie is number one but I thought I would include things from our home.

The first items are my two Orla Kiely 'toys' that I got when I was visiting my sister in Hong Kong last year. We spent a lot of time in the Orla Kiely store - I could not decide which purse to buy so I didn't. The toys are my little piece to Orla and remind me of how terrible my decision making skills are. My sister got some Orla goodies for Christmas - she has a lovely man.


2 comments:

Jo said...

Ooh, they are lovely. We are off to HK in July, I will have to find that shop!!

Corrie said...

ohhhhh my SIL lives in HK and I might have to get her to pop in as love the colours and designs!