Monday, 10 March 2008

Me


I kinda cheated on this - this is not a recent photo! Its 2 years old in fact but I have not changed bar a few extra wrinkles. I do wear glasses but had taken them off for this shot. Minnie is 10 weeks old an now she is about 2 and 10 weeks.


I like my hands - you can't see them but I have very long fingers. People always say 'you should pay the piano or cello.' I have both but don't play either.

I like my eyes - they are usually quite happy eyes even when I am tired.

I like those freckles that I hated as a child. They are just me.

I like my feet - they are long and slender like my fingers.

I like my smile, especially because of why I am smilling in this photo. She is the main reason I smile.



5 comments:

Dumuro said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bec said...

The picture really is gorgeous. It conveys so much happiness!

Jackie said...

LOL I feel the same way about my freckles!
Sweet, lovely photo!

Melissa said...

this is such a sweet post! it's so nice to see you- you're beautiful!

XUE said...

this pix will stir the heart of every mother - the joy & love are clearly shown.