Thursday, 7 February 2008

Shinny, shinny bright new thing...


It is just gorgeous! Finally I have on my lap my brand new laptop! After a long time in the waiting, my daughter and I purchased it yesterday. I think I got a rather good deal and it means I can blog and etsy in style. Obvioulsy Minnie is only concerned if she can see the Gruffalo and the Wiggles on it...


Its still raining here - it really has been one of the wettest and stormiest summers I can recall. We have not spent nearly enough time at the beach this year, which is a real shame. However the garden is very happy! We are on such tight water restrictions that we are not able to water our gardens at all. So all this rain is really wonderful.
I promised to include some recipes on my blog - the next post will have one, I promise.


1 comment:

Jo said...

I agree about the weather, I have never seen so much rain in such a short space of time. Congrats on the shiny new laptop, sounds lovely.